The physicians at Peachtree Orthopedics continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak via the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Georgia Department of Public Health, and the World Health Organization. The protocols are evolving, and we are working hard to mitigate any impact on our patients, community, staff and providers.
Your Safety = Our Priority
Your well-being is at the forefront of everything we do, so please know that when you visit any of our offices, strict safety protocols are in place. Steps we're taking include:
- Masks: All patients and visitors are asked to wear masks (covering nose and mouth) at all times while in the clinic.
- Extra sanitizing is taking place during/between appointments; exam rooms/public areas cleaned between patients.
- Strict visitor limitations. Guests accompanying patients are not permitted in the clinics unless the patient requires assistance or language interpretation, is being seen for a pre-operative visit, or is a minor.
- Screening. All patients and guests will be asked screening questions prior to entering the clinic.
Any patients or guests experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should call our office at 404-355-0743. Our team will reschedule your appointment or offer a telemedicine visit if appropriate.
Telehealth Virtual Visits
Get the specialized orthopedic care you need, without risking your health. It's simple to use, and the secure, HIPAA-compliant video conferencing technology can be used with any device. Telehealth benefits include:
- Be seen/treated from anywhere
- No travel time; no parking hassles
- Keep your distance from others without reducing your quality of care
- Review diagnostic tests such as x-rays and MRIs during a telehealth visit
- Scheduling is simple and easy. Call (404) 355-0743 to make an appointment with a specialist. You will receive an email from OrthoLive regarding your new appointment. Step-by-step directions will follow, including how to download the OrthoLive app. If you'd like to review further details on how the process works, click here.
UrgentORTHO immediate care services are open and available for urgent/acute orthopedic care. In-person and/or telehealth appointments are available on the same-day and Saturday mornings. Please click here for UrgentORTHO locations and hours.
Again, this is an evolving situation. We are closely monitoring it and will continue to provide you with updates on this page. We take your health and safety very seriously, and please be assured we are doing everything we can to mitigate the spread of the virus and your risk of exposure. We hope you and your families stay safe and well.
Kevin Deter, CEO, and Dr. Anuj Gupta, President