Miles joined Peachtree Orthopedics in 2019 and provides services in the UrgentORTHO clinic.
- Acute injury evaluation and treatment
- Pain management
- Fellow – Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Fellow – American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Member – Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
- Southeast Regional Director – PAOS
- Houses of Delegates – AAPA
Education & Training
Miles graduated from the University of Georgia in 2013 with a B.S.Ed in Kinesiology and focused on clinical orthopedics and emergency medicine. In 2019, he earned his MCHS from UW Medicine-MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant (PA) Program in Seattle, WA.
Miles was born and raised in the city of Atlanta where he attended Grady High School. Prior to his training, he worked at Teton Orthopaedics in Jackson, WY. While in Wyoming, he also spent time working with underprivileged adolescent boys in residential therapy.