The physicians at Peachtree Orthopedics closely monitor infectious disease warnings (i.e. flu, RSV and COVID-19) via the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Georgia Department of Public Health.
Your well-being is at the forefront of everything we do, so please know that when you visit any of our offices, infectious disease protocols are in place.
Steps we’re taking include:
- Masks: Masking for patients and staff are not required, but masks are available at the front desk for those patients who request them.
- Telemedicine Appointments: Telemedicine appointments are available to patients who are feeling unwell or who have been diagnosed with a viral illness.
- Screening: All patients, guests and vendors are required to check in with the front desk prior to entering clinical areas.
- Visitors: Patients may bring one adult visitor to their visit, and minor patients may bring both parents to their visit.
- Hand hygiene: Staff are routinely educated and monitored on hand hygiene and hand washing.