The physicians at Peachtree Orthopedics continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak via the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Georgia Department of Public Health, and the World Health Organization. The protocols are evolving, and we are working hard to mitigate any impact on our patients, community, staff and providers.
Any patients or guests experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 should call our office at 404-355-0743. Our team will reschedule your appointment or offer a telemedicine visit if appropriate.
Telehealth Virtual Visits
Get the specialized orthopedic care you need, without risking your health. It’s simple to use, and the secure, HIPAA-compliant video conferencing technology can be used with any device. Telehealth benefits include:
- Be seen/treated from anywhere
- No travel time; no parking hassles
- Keep your distance from others without reducing your quality of care
- Review diagnostic tests such as x-rays and MRIs during a telehealth visit
- Scheduling is simple and easy. Call (404) 355-0743 to make an appointment with a specialist. You will receive an email from OrthoLive regarding your new appointment. Step-by-step directions will follow, including how to download the OrthoLive app. If you’d like to review further details on how the process works, click here.
UrgentORTHO immediate care services are open and available for urgent/acute orthopedic care. In-person and/or telehealth appointments are available on the same-day and Saturday mornings.
We're in this together
Again, this is an evolving situation. We are closely monitoring it and will continue to provide you with updates on this page. We take your health and safety very seriously, and please be assured we are doing everything we can to mitigate the spread of the virus and your risk of exposure. We hope you and your families stay safe and well.